CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm not a good patient!

Well I done the dreaded a week ago and had a hysterectomy. Needless to say I've always considered myself a good patient. I'm not. I'm tired of not being able to do for myself and my house is driving me crazy. Ken was absolutely wonderful and at my every beck and call. He never left my side. But I honestly think he was glad to go back to work this time. He even suggested I may should ask for stronger hormone pills! ha! Maybe we'll get him some! And as usual my wonderful mother has been here helping with laundry and the kids and doing what she can, not to mention dad too. These are definately the times I wish they were just down the road again. But I am getting alot better and like everything else this too shall pass. No I am definately not a good patient and although I may have not shown it the past week, I am so very thankful for my wonderful husband and parents who've been right there for me. I love you guys!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish you would have told me beforehand! We need to TALK! Hope all is well w/ you now...got a prayer request e-mail about you yesterday. Hopefully you've seen your last surgery.

Anonymous said...

Like Jennifer I had to hear about you through email. Need better communication. Your new life has just begun! Good luck!