CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A little bragging....

Reese won the game for us last night, and one excited mama I was. Let me tell ya. I done the jig in the stands. He's had a rough time this year going from a pitching machine to an actual pitcher and getting hit the first game didn't help any. Well last night we were losing 7 to 6 and it was last bat. 2 outs, bases loaded, Reese is up to bat. I have to tell you I was thinking to myself well that's it games over. First pitch he drives it down first base line. I thought it was foul at first but it was a fair ball. All the way to the fence. Runs come in and game is over. WOO HOO! Reese made it to second and was like standing there going what'd I do. LOL. He got the game ball for the night and lots of pats on the back. Hopefully this will build his confidence back up now. And lets just say I left the ballfield one proud mama. But now I'm always proud of my kids just sometimes we get to be a little bit prouder........ WAY TO GO REESE MAN!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chas, well I lost track of you!! Sounds like your life is as hectic as mine, but I love blogging. It is a great way to document everything while it is happening in high speed! (and staying in touch with everybody)I found your site on Chonda's. And yes, Reese is growing like a weed. I knew him and Caleigh were the same age - and she is 9 going on 19. keep in touch and when you have nothing else to do look at my blog www.mycupoverflows.typepad.com

Jan Corban