CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh he got a haircut..


For those of you who have not seen him yet, this is Samson. He was my easter present from Ken and the kids. Ken felt it was time to get another dog for inside since my Jett man is getting so old. So we came home with this. ha ha . He is a Lhasa Poo. And let me tell you he is b.a.d. I don't remember the potty training being so hard with Jett. I think he may have just trained himself. We tried puppy pads and all he done was shread those up. I have to say he is doing better but if I'm not here ALL day long to let him out about every hour there is going to be an accident. My floors have now lost all their shine I believe from mopping so much with vinegar and water (by the way obviously that doesn't work)... Oh well... He's already won us all over and I'm praying potty training comes fast....

0 comments: