CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

oh me.... that time again...

Well ball season has started again. We've has a couple practices and have a baseball camp tomorrow and a jamboree the next weekend. We found out who we play for yesterday. And of all things can you believe Bank of Franklin. Ken and I had a really good laugh on that one. In the middle of getting ball season on its way we are getting ready for Manson and Lauras wedding and of course my favorite trip of the year DEGA! Whoo Hoo! Ken goes back Thursday for just 7 days and then we are outta here! I can't wait! We are attempting to take Carleigh Gail this year because she insists that she's going and she's really more in to watching on tv than the boys are. ha ha! So after dega I have LuLu's bachlorette party, then Manson's honey do shower, then the wedding. Needless to say my Saturdays are booked from now until May 17th. It's ok tho. I'm excited about the wedding too. I just feel really old that the only boy in our family, that I have always considered my little brother, is getting married. Wow. Then we have April in December and Kari next June. I think they are attempting to see just how strong I am. ha ha ! Have a good weekend!

0 comments: