CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday honey.... I will always love you!!!


I wondered if I would ever find the man of my dreams. I didn't know who he might be,or when it might happen,but I did know this: the man of my dreams couldn't be just anyone.He had to be someone INCREDIBLE...The man of my dreams wasn't going to be easy to find. He had to be a lot of things: someone who I was able to be sincere with and communicate with and be completely honest with, who I'd trust no matter what, just the way I wanted him to be with me. He was going to have to love my children as if they were his own flesh and blood. Sometimes he would be outrageous and funny and wonderful, and yet he would be gentle and genuine and always there - in good times and bad. He would be very reassuring and supportive. The man of my dreams had to have a warm heart and a sensitive soul and be full of fun and friendship and shared feelings. It seemed like the man of my dreams was just a figment of my imagination...until you came along. And then..when you did...I discovered that you are EVEN MORE WONDERFUL than I imagined any could be. You have made my life more wonderful and complete than I could have ever imagined. I owe all the happiness that my heart has in it today and all the days to come to YOU! You are my EVERYTHING and I will always and forever love you! Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Marylou said...

I'm so glad you found the right man to complete your life and make you happy. That isn't aneasy thing to do.... and you reallllllly look happy. Congrats!!!