CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Oh no not I, I will SURVIVE!!!!

Well I survived the birthday party with somewhere about 20 teenagers and Reese and Carleigh. Whew! I think the last ones left around 11:30 and 2 stayed the night. Got them up this morning and to the church by 10 to go on the youth group mystery trip today and then Reese, Carleigh and I headed to Meadville for LuLu's shower. Then back home change clothes and at the ballfield by 3:30. May I add we won 17-0! YAY! My little man go smacked tho while batting but he sucked it up and walked it off. Wow he's growing too fast. Then a quick trip by the grocery store for stuff to cook for our church picnic tomorrow and we're finally back home. I have a million things I need to be doing right now (cleaning my house back up included) but I am worn out. Can't stop now tho. Gotta cook for the picnic, wash some clothes and maybe load some things in the camper. Oh please Lord give me the strength. As my wonderful mother always reminds me, He never puts more on us than we can handle. But will somebody please tell me why He always assumes I can handle so much....lol.... Thank you Lord even tho I do question you!!!!

0 comments: