CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I CAN do this

I started working a temp job last Friday for about 4 to 6 weeks for a lady that is out having surgery. Then I've been asked to work it again while Ashley is out having her baby in August. I absolutely love it. I honestly believe I am a better mother, housekeeper and wife when I work. Admit its a little hard when Ken is gone to get the kids everywhere they need to be but I am convienced it can be done and yes I do have to ask for some help. Not everyone understands me wanting to work and its really a hard thing to explain. Some people are fine with staying at home and never working. I've been on both sides of that now and truly believe I am better working. Don't get me wrong I have loved being home with my children and would actually love to be able to work at the school out here and have their schedule, but not easy to get on at the schools now especially at ours cause most of the people stay when they get there. Anyway, kids don't seem to mind it at all and Carleigh Gail actually loves staying all day at Easthaven because she says they have great lunch and she sleeps really good. ha ha. Oh she's never lost for words, and growing up on me entirely too fast. All of them are actually. Wouldn't it be nice to just stop time now where they are.... 5, 10, and 15..... and my sweet Riley Claire at 2..................

1 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I know how you feel about working, I was the same way. I enjoyed working, and it can be done, it makes you enjoy the time you do have at home and you appricate the kids more.
Oh and they do grow up fast and they just keep growing, I just stopped tonight and realized my babies are 45. 40 and 29, and I wonder where did all the time go.
Give the little ones a hug for me.
Aunt Marjorie